IT Network Administrator - NJ / NYC - Actively Hiring
We at Domain Computer Services believe in spoiling our clients. That begins with our dedication to hire and cultivate the most talented individuals in the industry. Our people are technically exceptional, resourceful and thrive in collaborative environments focused on efficient problem solving. Most importantly – our team members have a common core centered on "wowing" clients and coworkers as to how helpful we can be, with a passionate focus on making a positive impact. If this is the sort of culture you look for in an organization, we want you as a part of our team. Team member qualities that contribute to our company culture: sweating the small stuff, obsessing about your reputation, teamwork, attention to detail, professional, personable and balanced, not-weird, excellent communication skill, GIVING, shows that awesome ability to be open to learning new things and respects the direct relationship between achieving our common goal and the discovery of one’s potential. We pride ourselves on providing cutting edge, comprehensive and informed computer services to our clients and know the only way to make that happen is to cultivate a diverse and talented team focused on that very goal.
- Create and maintain technical relationship with our clients
- Develop, document and maintain technical knowledge of client environment
- Regularly visit our clients to provide on-site services
- Be part of proactive service delivery team - perform ongoing technical analysis against our standards and verify systems and best practices implemented by other departments
- Be part of reactive service delivery team - respond to and complete reactive tickets as assigned, simple implementation or upgrades
- Maintain a high level of courteous customer service at all times
- 3+ years of proven hands-on experience as a systems/network engineer or equivalent
- Level 2 knowledge of of Microsoft server solutions such as Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Hyper-V, clusters, etc.
- Level 2 networking and security skills - next-gen firewalls (SonicWALL preferred), AV, CFS, routing, switching, network access control systems, WiFi
- Understanding and exposure to voice technologies and protocols – VoIP, SIP, PRI, 3CX, Asterisk, Teams, Skype, etc.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Time management and organization skills
- Microsoft, Cisco, SonicWALL or other industry known and recognized certifications are not mandatory, but welcome
- Familiarity with RMM platforms is not mandatory, but also welcome
NOTE: THIS POSITION REQUIRES TRAVEL TO THE NY METRO AREA BY CAR/PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION 3-4 DAYS A WEEK. APPLICANTS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 YRS EXPERIENCE WITH THE SKILLS LISTED ABOVE. MUST HAVE REFERENCES WHO CAN VOUCH TO HOW MUCH OF A ROCKSTAR YOU ARE.
We only want the best! Benefits include medical, dental, vision and retirement account with company matching. We pride ourselves in providing amazing computer services to our clients and we want someone else who can do the same.