Account Manager / Sales Assistant Intern
Account Manager / Sales Assistant Intern wanted!
Do you like to make people happy? Well, we at Domain Computer Services believe in spoiling our clients. That begins with hiring the very best staff in the industry. Our people are exceptional, but more importantly – built to the core to wow our clients and coworkers as to how helpful we can be. If this is the sort of culture you look for in an organization we want you as a part of our team. Cool tech, green tech, cool offices, electric cars, basketball, ping pong, regular office meals/outings, and amazing team members are some of the perks our rockstars enjoy. Sweating the small stuff, obsessing about your reputation, teamwork, attention to detail, professional, personable, not-weird, excellent communications, GIVING, positive personality, smart and awesome is what we look for in return.
What you will be doing:
- Assistant to the lead engineers for our key accounts
- Help with putting together quotes for servers, PCs, laptops, phone systems and other technology equipment
- Following up on quotes to make sure all details and questions are answered in a timely manner
- Expedite processing of orders and renewals with the purchasing department
- Assisting lead engineers in other logistics of account management – generating reports, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Making sure key stakeholders inside and outside the organization get the answers or products they need when they need them
- Impressing clients and staff with how helpful you can be
We pride ourselves in providing incredibly professional and responsive service to our clients and we want someone else who can do the same.
What we're looking for:
Attention to detail is a MUST. If you like to be bulletproof, borderline OCD in making sure everything is perfect, that is what we want. If you regularly miss details, regularly run late or generally can't be counted on please do NOT apply.
Excellent record-keeping and communications skills mandatory. If you fly by the seat of your pants, or not a big fan of structure - please do NOT apply.
Honesty, integrity and sociable personality required as well. Must be a quick learner and adapt quickly to new roles and technologies.
Must have a pleasant phone demeanor and be able to win over people with your personality. Rude, curt, awkward or generally miserable people need not apply.
The job will be out of our Cranbury, NJ office.
This is not a technical support position however you must be familiar with computer technology and understand our services and how they make a difference for our clients. Your computer skills should be advanced and be a seasoned multi-tasker able to think and document your activity quickly.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision and retirement account with company matching.